The Day Things Began to Disappear




I was watching a movie and then I went to the kitchen to go and get chips for a snack.



When I went back to my room the television was missing so I looked everywhere and I found nothing but dust.


My dad came down and asked me if you had seen my phone and I said no I haven’t dad and my dad said no.




I asked my mum and said can we go out for dinner tonight and she said it depends if you're good or naughty so I tried my best to be good for the day.



I went on my phone and played Rush. It is a game where you have to dodge the spikes and if you touch the spikes you will die and you have to restart all over again.



I left my phone on the chair because I had to go to the toilet but when I came back my phone disappeared. I looked around the chair but I didn't find anything.



I asked my mum if she had seen it but she said no honey I haven't seen your honey go and asked your father if he had seen your phone. So I went to my dad but he was busy so I did not want to disturb him because he was working.


But I asked my dad if he needed it but he was working on an old car trying to run an old car.



I went to go play outside and run around but it was dark and I was scared of them so I stayed inside and asked my mum if we can go out yet but she said five more minutes and then we will. She said to me does that sound good to you and I replied yeah.



 Everything started to disappear and my life was cursed.







Comments

  1. Caine. You haven't really planned this story out, so it doesn't make sense. The TV goes missing and no one really cares. Where did it go? Why doesn't mum and dad say something? Why doesn't anyone look for it? Does that make sense to you??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mythical Beast

Superhero in your family Caine.