Turangawaewae


My turangawaewae is my nana’s house because she makes me feel like a king when she gives me stuff like food and water when I really need it, she will make me nice food.



She is like a slave to me because when I say can you please get me a snack she just does and she does it in no time.



When me and my nana go out somewhere special she says to me that you can get whatever }you want, also she will give money to spend on anything.



She will make the nicest dinner, she will pasta and cheese with mince, for dessert we will have ice-cream and watch a movie that has scary parts in it.



I always smell something nice as it was always her food and I smell so I ask what are you making and she says just dinner, I say it smells really good no lying and she says it is almost ready.



My turangawaewae is special to me because I visit my nana's place every christmas and every holiday.











 

Comments

  1. Your Nena is juts like my nena. She makes me feel like a King

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mythical Beast